As an Ohio Employment Attorney, Kyle focuses his practice in a wide range of areas. Kyle has assisted dozens of clients in wrongful termination, workplace discrimination (based on race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military veterans, or pregnancy), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), hostile work environment, sexual harassment, retaliation, unpaid overtime and minimum wage, non-solicitation, severance negotiations, and many more cases. Kyle represents clients in jury trials, arbitrations, unemployment hearings, disciplinary hearings, mediations, and hearings in front of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
If you are looking for a Columbus Ohio Employment Lawyer to represent you, Kyle and Mansell Law are ready. We understand Wrongful Termination Ohio laws and Ohio Overtime Laws so you are protected.
Please contact me at Kyle@MansellLawLLC.com to schedule a free consultation.
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2018) | Law
- Honors: Kyle received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Capital University Law School. During law school, Kyle participated on the Labor and Employment Moot Court team, was a Research Assistant for a professor at the Law School, received the CALI Award for Employment Law (highest final grade in the class), and externed for the Honorable Judge Algenon L. Marbley in the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.S. (2015) | Accounting
- Associate Attorney
- Mansell Law LLC
- Ohio State Bar  # 0097806
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
20-40% in most instances.
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights