Kyle Drinnon is a Seattle personal injury attorney. He represents individuals who have been injured through the negligence of others in car accidents, slip and falls, and other incidents.
Kyle has represented injured clients throughout the Puget Sound region in jury trials, arbitrations, and mediations, and has successfully argued before the Washington Court of Appeals and Washington Supreme Court.
Kyle is a Puget Sound native and graduate of the University of Washington. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the Seattle University School of Law located in heart of Seattle.
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Associate Attorney
- Advocates Law
- Washington State Bar Association  # 45960
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- English: Spoken, Written