Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Moscow State Univesrity
- Russian Language
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- Florida Atlantic University
- Pre Law with focus on cultural studies and politics
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Cultural Intergration
- Activities: The study was into the integration of the Asian population into Hawaii culture and the effects on the native Hawaiian culture.
- Whitworth College
- Biblical Studies
- Senior Attorney
- Mulder Law Office, P.A.
- - Current
- I have been a practicing attorney for 30 years.
- Broward County State Attorney's Office
- My first employment/intern was as an assistant state prosecutor intern at the Broward State Attorney's Office.
- Certified Public Pension Trustee
- City of Jacksonville Beach
- Top Attorney in North Florida
- 904 Magazine
- 904 selected for publication the top attorneys in North Florida in their respective areas of practice. Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire was selected in the area of Immigration and Nationality Law.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Beaches Bar Association
- Former President
- Activities: Former President
- Jacksonville Beach Pension Trustee
- City Council AppointedTrustee
- Florida State Bar  # 629170
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Middle District of Florida
- 11th Circuit
- All Immigration Courts
- Federal Circuit
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are usually charged at a flat rate. In some cases an hourly rate applies. After a consultation I will determine your fee based on my knowledge experience and time involved. A payment plan may be established in most cases.
- Immigration Law
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map