Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Activities: Extern to the Hon. Charles Lee, Los Angeles Superior Court. The extern assists the judge and his law clerk in analyzing the motions brought by law firms on behalf of their clients.
- Duke University
- B.A. (1990) | International Studies/French
- Activities: Mr. Wagenseller interned for the United States Department of State in Washington, D.C.
- Principal Attorney
- Wagenseller Law Firm
- - Current
- The attorneys at Wagenseller Law Firm specialize in real estate and business litigation for real estate developers, property owners, business owners and investors in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. Our business attorneys handle lawsuits involving partnerships, family and co-owner real property partition, corporate shareholders, real estate fraud, landlord/tenant disputes, purchase and sale, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of lease and commercial disputes.
Articles & Publications
- Business Litigation: Fraud by Concealment
- Laine T. Wagenseller
- Temporary Judge Certificate of Appreciation
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- American Business Trial Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- LA5 Rotary Club
- California State Bar  # 167733
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 2nd Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please contact us directly at (213) 286-0371 for more information.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map