Mr. Wagenseller has been a real estate and business litigation attorney in Los Angeles for over fifteen years. After practicing with several large national and international law firms, Mr. Wagenseller founded Wagenseller Law Firm in 2004 to provide his clients with individualized attention and cost-effective legal services.
His clients include real estate developers, property owners, commercial tenants, business owners, partnerships, investors, company directors and officers, professionals, lenders, corporations and individuals in a variety of industries. He acts as general counsel to several businesses, where he advises the companies on all areas of their business.
Mr. Wagenseller has successfully represented companies and individuals in jury trials, arbitrations and mediations throughout Southern California. He is a frequent speaker at seminars and continuing education programs for real estate professionals and attorneys, including programs on real estate development and real estate law.
Mr. Wagenseller has published articles in the Los Angeles Times, The California Real Estate Journal, The Los Angeles County Bar's Real Property Section Review, Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine, 50+ Builder Magazine, Los Angeles Lawyer, The Stewart Title of California Commercial Update and other real estate, business and legal publications.
After graduating from Duke University with a double major in Comparative Area Studies (International Relations) and French, Mr. Wagenseller graduated from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law.
Prior to going into private practice, Mr. Wagenseller clerked for the Honorable Richard C. Neal and the Honorable Melvin B. Grover in the Los Angeles Superior Court downtown. Mr. Wagenseller successfully completed the National Institute for Trial Advocacy Mock Trial Program. He is admitted to practice law by the California State Bar, the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
He serves as a judge pro term with the Los Angeles Superior Court and is active in the American Business Trial Lawyers Association, the California State Bar Real Property Section, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Urban Land Institute (Los Angeles Chapter), the LA5 Rotary Club and other civic and legal organizations.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Activities: Extern to the Hon. Charles Lee, Los Angeles Superior Court. The extern assists the judge and his law clerk in analyzing the motions brought by law firms on behalf of their clients.
- Duke University
- B.A. (1990) | International Studies/French
- Activities: Mr. Wagenseller interned for the United States Department of State in Washington, D.C.
- Principal Attorney
- Wagenseller Law Firm
- - Current
- The attorneys at Wagenseller Law Firm specialize in real estate and business litigation for real estate developers, property owners, business owners and investors in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. Our business attorneys handle lawsuits involving partnerships, family and co-owner real property partition, corporate shareholders, real estate fraud, landlord/tenant disputes, purchase and sale, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of lease and commercial disputes.
- Business Litigation: Fraud by Concealment
- Laine T. Wagenseller
- Temporary Judge Certificate of Appreciation
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- American Business Trial Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- LA5 Rotary Club
- California State Bar # 167733
- - Current
- 2nd Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please contact us directly at (213) 286-0371 for more information.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- English: Spoken, Written