Immigration: My goal is to get you lawful immigration status and help you learn how to maintain the status so you can become a U.S. Citizen.
I help with visa to work, visit or study and work with employers (and also individuals) who need help with visa for professionals like O, H1B, L, J waiver, P & O for Athletes, Artists, student reinstatement; Green Card based on employment or family sponsorship, hardship waivers; naturalization.
Advice is offered on immigration consequences of criminal conviction, plea deal with prosecution, consequences of divorce on marriage based green card, removal of condition, Waivers.
Immigration questions are answered directly by immigration attorney. Licensed in Indiana and in India, I advise to protect foreign national's immigration status, and can speak in Tamil and Hindi.
Business Law: Drafting and review of contracts and transactions
Wills and Probate
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- J.D. (2000) | LAW
- “B-2 or Not B-2: That Is the Question for Your Client's Betrothed!”, Audio Seminar, Teleonference
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Green card issues after entering U. S. on visitor visa
- Indiana State Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Indiana Chapter
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests