Laura D. HeardLaura D. Heard Law Firm Inc. provides experienced, caring service in Family Law
- Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
Laura D. Heard has practiced law in San Antonio, Texas for her entire career, spanning more than 3 decades. She is known for her motto: "Justice Flows from Truth, Compassion, Wisdom & Persistence." She is a Family Law Mediator, Divorce Attorney, Wills and Probate Attorney. Laura is tenacious and experienced, and also a great listener. She has handled hundreds of cases in Bexar County and the surrounding counties. She can help with child custody cases, property division disputes, alimony, child support, adoptions, executing new Wills, creating trusts, and probate after death. Laura is a family law Mediator and offers video conferencing. She has assisted in writing a law school textbook on Wills, and has published several legal articles and taught seminars for lawyers. Laura was voted one of the best appellate attorneys in San Antonio and one of the best Family Law Attorneys. She was recognized as an Outstanding Lawyer by the San Antonio Business Journal. She is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. View her website at https://www.LDHeard.com
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (1987) | Law
- Honors: graduate with Distinction; John M. Harlan Honor Society; winner of American Jurisprudence Awards in Domestic Relations and Agency & Partnership
- Activities: Research Assistant for Professor Gerry Beyer
- Baylor University
- B.A. (1983) | Business
- Honors: With Honors
- Owner, CEO, Attorney
- Laura D. Heard Law Firm Inc.
- - Current
- Providing Family Law, Wills, Probate, and Mediation services in San Antonio, Texas and surrounding counties.
- Briefing Attorney, 4th Court of Appeals in San Antonio
- Fourth Court of Appeals
- Assisted in research and writing court opinions.
- Divorce and Estate Planning in Texas: How to Plan Ahead for the Unexpected and Save Your Family's Future
- Jacobs & Whitehall
- A Time to Be Born, A Time to Die: Alternative Reproduction and Texas Probate Law
- 17 St. Mary's Law Journal 927
- Mediator with Family Law Certification
- Dispute Resolution Center
- A+ rating
- Better Business Bureau
- Outstanding Lawyer
- San Antonio Business Journal
- Texas State Bar  # 09337600
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 09337600
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX, debit cards and PayPal.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals
- English: Spoken, Written
Why is it a bad idea to DIY represent yourself in a divorce? Laura D. Heard explains in this short video. Laura D. Heard has 4 YouTube channels: @210-TXLawyer; @Texas-wills-inheritance; @Texas-divorce4u; and @Texas-Lawyer3 documents that could end your life.
3 documents that could end your life. Attorney Laura D. Heard in Texas explains the differences in 3 documents that could end your life, also known as advance directives: a...Defining Probate in Texas
What does the word "Probate" mean? #texaslawyer #wills #probate #lauraheardlawfirm #LDHTalksFather’s Rights in Texas. Do Fathers Have Equal Rights to Custody of or Equal Time with their kids?
Texas Attorney Laura D. Heard discusses the current trend and progression of Father’s Rights in Texas. #FatherRights. #divorce #child custody. #childsupport. #LDHTalks. #LauraHeardLawFirm.