(614) 444-6556Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Family Law, Divorce, Traffic Tickets ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
I have a wealth of experience across a wide range of practice areas. I have over a decade of experience handling criminal, traffic, and family law matters. Clients trust me for personal service, attention to detail and aggressive representation no matter the complexity of their situations. Although I am frequently in court, I remain available for office consultations and client meetings. I am sympathetic to a client's case as it is probably the most stressful time of his or her life. I am trained in dispute resolution and collaborative law and offer alternatives to resolving cases.
- Capital University
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Honors: Concentration in Dispute Resolution
- Columbus Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: CBA Family Law Committee CBA Collaborative Law Committee
- Central Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- Q. In Ohio, can police mail you a speeding ticket if they didn’t make a traffic stop.
- A: This is the first I have heard of a police officer mailing a speeding ticket. Please call me at (614) 370-7897 to discuss this further. I would like to know more about the circumstances.
- Q. The state trooper pulled me over for allegedly going 89 mph in a 65 mph zone.
- A: I would need more information, but if this is in Ohio, please call me at 614-370-7897 to discuss further. It depends on how accurate the officer's speed detection is and how he claims he clocked you-radar, laser, or pace?
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map