Laura K. SimpsonFree Consultation; Tickets: Don't Watch Your Insurance Go Up!
- Traffic Tickets, Divorce, Family Law
- Kansas, Missouri
Traffic Ticket and Divorce Lawyer - Licensed KS and MO:
You will speak with Ms. Simpson the first time you call. So call today!
Ms. Simpson’s passion is helping individuals through difficult and stressful times in their lives. She will protect your interests with unwavering commitment. Our focus always is on the goal of solving traffic tickets and divorce as efficiently as possible to minimize the financial costs to you. We offer a no cost consultation, have flat fees available for many legal matters and offer weekend and evening appointments. We understand that legal problems don’t always happen between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. So call us today.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
Laura K. Simpson’s Background Includes:
Ms. Simpson graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City, School of Law where she obtained her Juris Doctorate degree in 1985. She also graduated from William Jewell College with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Business Administration and Psychology in 1982.
Legal Career History:
Ms. Simpson has served in many different legal capacities throughout her 30+ years of law practice. She has been in private practice for an insurance defense law firm, served as in-house counsel for two Fortune 500 companies, founded her own traffic ticket, divorce and workers' compensation law firm and served as Assistant City Counselor.
• Licensed to practice law in Kansas in 1985
• Licensed to practice law in Missouri in 1987
• The Urban Lawyer staff
• Dean’s List
• University of Oxford Overseas Honors Programs
Ms. Simpson enjoys spending time with her family. Many evenings, you will find her riding her bicycle throughout the streets and trails of Kansas City.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Honors: Urban Lawyer Staff
- Laura K Simpson Law Office LLC
- Litigation Analysis, Corporate Counsel Institute
- Oxford University Honors Program
- William Jewell College
- Kansas State Bar  # 12580
- The Missouri Bar  # 33092
No Cost Initial Phone Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written