Attorney Laura Kiley earned her Juris Doctorate at New England Law, Boston and was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in June of 2011. Laura is a California native who came to Massachusetts to attend law school. She earned her bachelors degree in Foreign Languages from West Virginia University in 2006.
During law school, Laura worked for the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination aiding clients in Employment law matters with early intervention mediation. She also worked for the New England Law Clinical Law Office representing clients in family law matters.
Prior to coming to the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, Laura worked for a personal injury firm zealously representing clients in workers compensation, motor vehicle accident and general liability cases. Laura continues to work in the workers compensation field at the Law Office of Jeffrey S. Glassman. She works diligently each day to provide personal attention to each and every client.
Outside of the legal profession, Laura enjoys spending time with her husband, Jacob, her toddler, Lincoln and their dog Jackson.
- New England Law | Boston
- West Virginia University
- B.A. (2006) | Foreign Languages
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC
- Notary Public
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- New England Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Top 50 Settlements in Massachusetts
- Top Verdicts
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Laura Kiley's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC Website
- Boston Personal Injury Attorney Blog
- Product Liability Lawyer Blog
- Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyers Blog
- Boston Car Accident Lawyer Blog
- Bike Accident Lawyers Blog