Lauren AshleyShur Law Co., LPA
- Family Law, Divorce
Lauren exclusively practices Family Law. She represents her clients in all aspects of Family Law, including divorce, dissolution, child custody, spousal support, grandparents’ rights, prenuptial agreements, and protection orders.
She is dedicated to helping guide people through complex issues with expertise. Additionally, Lauren brings empathy and compassion into her advocacy.
Lauren values open and frequent communication with clients. Further, Lauren believes in alternative dispute resolution such as mediation, arbitration, and settlement conferences. However, she recognizes this path is not always possible, and as such, is an ardent litigator.
Ultimately, Lauren brings steadfastness, humility, and empathy into all of her cases.
- University of Cincinnati
- J.D. (2020)
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (2016)
- State Bar of Ohio  # 099674
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$50 for a 30 minute consultation, in person or video chat
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written