Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have several years experience working in immigration law both before and after becoming an attorney. I am well-versed in the federal legal processes available to immigrants who are applying for benefits or seeking relief from removal.
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- University of Maryland - University College
- B.S. (2011) | Pre-Law and Criminal Justice
- Immigration Attorney
- Devendorf Law Firm
- - Current
- Law Student Intern
- Immigration, Criminal, Family, Personal Injury, and Social Security Disability work at various law firms
- As an intern I was exposed to various areas of law during law school.
- Operator, Charleston Satellite Office
- The Fogle Law Firm
- - Responsible for performance of client intakes, arrangement and documentation of consultations, drafting of retainer agreements, and drafting of legal documentation required for their cases. - Duties further included accompanying clients to Immigration and Customs Enforcement meetings, calendaring all upcoming court dates, and checking daily with EOIR court line on client case statuses. - Responsible for managing all case files for the Charleston office. Included the collection and deposit of all client payments as well as to provide weekly updates to all clients regarding case status. - Spanish language fluency was necessary in order to speak with the majority of our clientele and to complete the certified translations of client’s documentation. - Further assisted in the marketing of our business to the local community by attending pertinent events in order to establish contacts for our business in the local community.
- Service Paralegal
- Finkel Law Firm
- - Responsible for documenting and assisting the service providers in the proper service of pertinent foreclosure documentation on all defendants in the assigned region. - Updated clients when service was completed. - Drafted and filed relevant Certificates of Service, Orders of Publication, and Orders of Reference with the appropriate courts. - Processed all Answers, Counter Claims, and Cross Claims that arrived in the mail, notated receipt of said documentation in the system, and updated the client of receipt.
- Spanish Language Certificate
- University of Maryland University College
- Virginia State Bar # 91662
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Immigration Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map