Lee Carpenter is a Maryland attorney whose practice areas include estate planning and administration, trust formation, and business and corporate law.
Mr. Carpenter works with clients at all asset levels to develop comprehensive estate plans using wills, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, real estate deeds, and other planning tools. Depending on the client’s individual needs, he may also prepare trust documents to help reduce estate taxes, provide for minor children, or care for people with special needs.
His corporate work includes the formation of small businesses and nonprofits as well as commercial leases, employee agreements, and similar matters.
Mr. Carpenter teaches Estates & Trusts at the University of Maryland Carey School of Law as an adjunct professor. He is a frequent author and lecturer on topics related to estate planning and LGBTQ law.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Activities: Editor in Chief of the Journal of Business & Technology Law
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Maryland LGBT Estate Planning