Leonard R. BoyerAggressive Effective Passionate Representation
- Foreclosure Defense, Bankruptcy, Divorce ...
- New Jersey
Although my firm practices in several different fields of law, my expertise is primarily in Mortgage Foreclosure Defense,Divorce & Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Mortgage loan modification. In terms of divorce law, I have a unique prospective from both my personal and professional experience that few other attorneys can match. To me, each case is personal, each client is a person, never just a file number.
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Completed 3 year program in 2.5 years.
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- B.A. (1978) | Political Science & Psychology
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar  # 010241984
- New Jersey
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
Free 30 min consultation on all non-immigration matters. If an extensive meeting is required, any consultation fee would be deducted from the retainer, when you retain. The consultation fee for Immigration matters is $200.00. If you retain my firm to represent you, the consultation fee will be deducted.
Hybrid flat fee and contingent fees are available only for Surplus Funds cases, where the funds are held by the State Court. Also foreclosure of mechanic liens (where there is no dispute about the validity of the lien).
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates range from $400 to $600 per hour. State Court trial matters range from $400 to $550. per hour. Federal Court (except for Bankruptcy Court matters) are $600.00 per hour. Payments must be made by a retainer and an hourly rate after that. Payment must be in cash, check or Zelle transfer or wire transfer.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate,Trust and Asset Protection
- English: Spoken, Written
- Q. My wife and I want to purchase a home but won't be able to afford it unless we stop paying rent and pay down debt
- A: Your idea makes as much sense as shooting yourself in the head! Sorry to be harsh, but that will lower your credit rating and make you a bad risk to a prospective lender. The real estate market is overdue for a crash and when it does crash it is widely believed that it will be at least 6 years before it bottoms out. The reality here is that you cannot afford a house and this is the worst possible time to try to buy one. You do what you are saying and you will be evicted.
- Q. how to get custody established with a civil order that's in place ?
- A: A full custody case is a very expensive proceeding, which will require expert testimony. You need to make sure that you have the resources to retain the attorney and the necessary experts that will be required. You do not want to bring a case for custody and lose for lack of resources. With modern technology, you can be represented by any high-quality attorney in New Jersey irrespective of geography.
- Q. Son 19 goes to trade school and works part time ex wants to stop paying. Is this allowed in nj?
- A: What you need to do is retain an experienced matrimonial attorney, since this child is NOT emaciated. College is not for everyone. A trade school is a valid form of post high school education, as long as it is a legitimate trade school, not some fraudulent operation like Trump University or DeVry. With modern technology, you can be represented by any high-quality attorney in New Jersey irrespective of geography.
- Boyer Coffy, LLC.
This video explains how an attorney is one of the most important people a YouTube Content Creator should have on their side. As a licensed attorney, unlike some online template-based one size fits all, I custom draft everything a YouTube Content Creator needs to protect their business. To avoid personal liability, you need to have an attorney custom draft the correct documents to form the right corporate entity for your business.YouTube Creators Need An Attorney To Protect Their Valuable Work
There are too many complications involving various laws and government agencies, so each situation is unique. Boyer Coffy, LLC is offering a free strategy session to determine if bankruptcy is right for you. There is a great deal of misinformation on the Internet, even on attorney's websites. If Bankruptcy is right fo you, a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy will be filed and the automatic stay of Section 362 of the Bankruptcy Code goes into place, stopping all foreclosure and eviction activity.