Lesley has been practicing exclusively immigration law since July, 2005. She has significant experience in representing clients in Immigration Court, both detained and non-detained cases; appeals from Immigration Judge decisions, both at the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals; and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
Lesley also specializes in affirmative applications, including green card applications, asylum, NACARA, and citizenship applications filed with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Lesley handles labor certifications, including specialty cook applications. She is fluent in Spanish.
Lesley is actively involved in her community and was appointed by Mayor Greg Nickels to the Seattle Immigrants and Refugees Advisory Board in July, 2009. She also regularly volunteers at the Latina/o Bar Association Legal Clinic and the King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic.
Lesley enjoys hiking, snowboarding, walking, reading, and spending time with her family and dog.
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- L.I.H. Law, P.S.
- - Current
- Solo practicioner practicing exclusively immigration law.
- Associate Attorney
- Rios Cantor, P.S.
- Attorney practicing exclusively immigration law and office manager.
- Washington State Bar # 36939
- - Current
- 9th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Immigration Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- L.I.H. Law - Seattle Immigration Lawyers
- Immigration Law Blog - L.I.H. Law, P.S. - Immigration Lawyers, Seattle WA