- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Environmental Law
Liam maintains a broad practice grounded in all types of real estate matters. Liam’s litigation practice focuses on property law, including disputes involving title and boundary issues, easements, adverse possession and prescriptive easements; public and private road issues; title insurance claims; land use, zoning and Act 250; construction, condemnation and tax appeals. In the course of his practice, Liam has represented landowners, developers, municipalities and neighborhood groups in matters before the United States District Court for the District of Vermont, the Vermont Supreme Court (16 reported cases), Vermont Superior Courts, the Vermont Environmental Court, the Vermont Environmental Board, the Water Resources Board, multiple Act 250 District Environmental Commissions, and various municipal zoning and planning boards.
Liam’s transactional practice focuses on representing property owners and developers to establish and manage their operating entities, to acquire, finance, permit, manage, lease and/or sell (including “1031 exchanges”) a wide variety of commercial, residential, hotel, recreational, office and shopping center properties, and to establish condominiums and common interest communities.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (1981)
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Vermont State Bar  # 922
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Environmental Law
- Land Use and Permitting
- General Litigation
- MSK Attorneys