Lillian has experience practicing in Clackamas and Multnomah County Courts focusing on family law issues including dissolution, divorce, custody and support issues, administrative and modification cases. She continues to in practice other areas of law including bankruptcy, estate planning and probate issues.
Lillian uses both the traditional method of divorce practice and alternative dispute resolution techniques. She trained in collaborative law, mediation, trial practice and court proceedures. Lillian also practices in the Oregon Bankruptcy Court representing individuals in Chapter 7 cases.
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. / Law
- Marylhurst University
- B.A. / Organizational Communications
- Gresham Family & Bankruptcy Law
- - Current
- Formerly the Law Offices of Lillian Watson, Gresham Family and Bankruptcy Law was organized in 2008. I currently have an associate attorney, Noah Bishop, who focues on bankruptcy cases.
- Oregon Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2011
- Lillian S. Watson has been named to the Oregon Rising Stars list as one of the top attorneys in Oregon for 2011. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to the list., Oregon Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2011
- Oregon State Bar # 010985
- OSB Unlawful Practice of Law
- Committee Member
- - Current
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- 9th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
For Family Law Matters, not accepted for Bankruptcy
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Modest fee for initial consultations in family cases. Retainer required in family cases. Free initlal consultation in Bankruptcy Cases; Flat rate for Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law