Linda Jazo is an experienced and trusted Family, Divorce and Juvenile Law attorney. She is committed to quality advocacy, representing the best interests of children in California.
Linda is singularly focused on achieving her clients' goals. With passion and integrity, she is dedicated to ensuring the brightest future for your children and family.
Contact Linda today for a free consultation, and see how she can assist you with your legal needs.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- California State University - San Diego State University
- Tot Law
- California State Bar  # 232556
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written