Linda K. Howerton, formerly known as Hyndman, practices in Sumner County, Kansas and Cowley County, Kansas as well as surrounding areas. This includes the cities of Wellington, Arkansas City and Winfield. Her focus is family law including divorce, child support, parenting time, adoption and criminal law.
In 2004, Linda K. Howerton opened her private practice in Wellington, Kansas.
Previously, Linda K. Howerton, then Hyndman, worked for Child Support Enforcement at the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services from 1999 until 2004.
Linda K. Howerton graduated from law school at the University of Missouri, Columbia, in 1991.
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- J.D. | Law
- Law Office of Linda K. (Hyndman) Howerton
- - Current
- Child Support Enforcement, Kansas Department of Social Services
- Linda K. Howerton, then Hyndman, worked as an attorney establishing paternity and child support.
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- General Civil