Linda Marie Freeman
- Family Law, Divorce
Linda Freeman, in her experience as a criminal defense attorney, prosecutor and family law attorney, has spent her entire legal career in the courtroom. Her zealous advocacy for her clients and victims set her apart and make her a fierce opponent in the courtroom. She has a diverse skill set, from depositions and motion hearings to jury trials for the most serious crimes.
Linda has been recognized for her advocacy for children, committing a significant amount of her practice to fighting for kids, either as victims of abuse, innocent bystanders in custody battles or as children who have found their way into the juvenile justice system. Protecting children from the system (as well as themselves) has been a career-long objective.
This advocacy extends to her family law clients, as Linda works hard to ensure her clients and their children are not lost in the system. Communication is key to the attorney/client relationship and Linda makes it a priority to keep her clients fully informed through the entire process. The family court system can be an overwhelming experience and Linda has dedicated her career to helping people through difficult times
- Washington University School of Law
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- B.A. | English
- The Missouri Bar  # 59770
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 59770
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Marler Law Partners