Free Consultation: (860) 255-7423Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Linda Simmons Campbell

Campbell Law Offices, LLC Ct tax lawyer I manage all cases personally
  • Tax Law
  • Connecticut
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Tax law is all I do and I have helped many taxpayers successfully resolve their tax problems. I listen carefully to my clients in order to gain a complete understanding of their tax problem. After conducting an extensive analysis of your tax problem I will help you to attain the best resolution possible. I represent individuals and small business owners located throughout the State in front of the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services and taxpayers in Connecticut and throughout the country in matters with the IRS. I work directly with my clients to ensure that they understand every aspect of their case so that they may make a fully informed decision as to the best way to resolve their tax problem.

Quinnipiac University School of Law
J.D. (2007) | Law
Quinnipiac University School of Law Logo
Professional Experience
Tax Attorney
Campbell Law Offices, LLC
- Current
Tax attorney
Quinnipiac School of Law Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
Of Counsel
Tenenbaum Law, P.C.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    I give a one hour free consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Area
    Tax Law
    Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. What is the process to be removed from some one taxes.
A: You will need to file a paper return and include a note indicating that you should not have been taken as some one else's dependant.
Q. My daughters ex boyfriend claimed their son on his taxes AFTER she told him she was going to.Her taxes were denied.
A: She needs to file a paper return with a letter stating that the child lives with her full time. The IRS will usually investigate and ask each parent to prove who had primary custody.
Q. What should someone do who owes taxes from 2019 but has no income and is on state funded health plan?
A: If your sister does not have any assets then there is nothing for the IRS to get. She should be eligible to be marked currently not collectible. Contact your local taxpayer advocate and ask for help. Here is the link to find your local taxpayer advocate
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Campbell Law Offices, LLC
Contact & Map
4 Deer Avenue
Burlington, CT 06013
Telephone: (860) 255-7423
Fax: (866) 546-5083
4 Deer Avenue
Burlington, CT 06013
Telephone: (860) 255-7423