Free Consultation: (704) 726-8914Tap to Call This Lawyer
Liscah Isaboke

Liscah Isaboke

Isaboke Law Firm, PLLC
  • Business Law, Trademarks
  • North Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I help individuals and businesses legally protect their business and assets to ensure the creation of generational wealth. Interested in creating a contract such as an operating agreement, a nondisclosure agreement, employee hire agreement, joint venture agreement or any contract related to a business transaction?

Are you interested in creating a will or a trust to protect your assets?

Are you interested in filing a trademark to protect your brand that you worked so hard to create?

North Carolina Central University School of Law
J.D. (2020) | Law
Honors: Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
East Carolina University
B.A. (2017) | Political Science and History
East Carolina University Logo
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Isaboke Law Firm, PLLC
- Current
SAS Institute, Inc
In house legal counsel extern
Notary Public
Department of the Secretary of State
Professional Associations
North Carolina State Bar  # 56797
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Carolina
North Carolina State Bar
ID Number: 56797
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Trademark Registration
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Swahili: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. Can I terminate my lease without a two-month termination fee after purchasing a house?
A: It depends on the language contained within the lease. I would contact an attorney to properly assess what your options are. There are very few leases that allow for the option of early termination.

In North Carolina, In accordance with NC Statute 42-45.1, there are certain requirements that must be met to terminate your lease agreement:

1. The notice of termination should be accompanied by one of the following documents:

(i) A copy of a valid order of protection issued by a court pursuant to Chapter 50B or 50C of the General Statutes, excluding ex parte orders.

(ii) A criminal order that restrains an individual from contacting a protected tenant.

(iii) A valid Address Confidentiality Program card issued pursuant to G.S. 15C-4 to the victim or a minor member of the tenant's household.

2. Additionally, a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault must provide a copy of a safety plan along with the termination notice. The safety plan, dated during the term of the tenancy to be terminated, should be furnished by a domestic violence or sexual assault program that substantially complies with the requirements outlined in G.S. 50B-9. It should also recommend the relocation of the protected tenant.
... Read More
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Schedule A Consultation
Contact & Map
Isaboke Law Firm, PLLC.
1515 Mockingbird Lane
Suite 420
Charlotte, NC 28209
Telephone: (704) 726-8914
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed