Louis OkunNature Coast Estate and Trust Planning Attorney
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate ...
Many people ask me why I wanted to be an Attorney.
It is a simple answer - It is what I always wanted to do. Everyone deserves a voice in a matter. That voice should be compassionate and realistic. That voice should explain to you what is going on in plain English.
I went back to school later in life. I graduated with Honors, but the most important part of my journey was being a research assistant. Part of my job was to keep the first year students on track to succeed in Law School. I am proud to say that almost all of them were able to improve their skill sets and go on to successful careers. Many times all it took was a little guidance to understand the process.
I bring to the table a knowledge of the law and the committment to explain to you what is going on in language you can understand.
If this is what you are looking for in an Attorney, you found it.
Take a look at my AVVO client reviews and you will see I do things differently...
- The Florida Bar
Limit 15 minutes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Louis Okun Attorney at Law