My practice concentrates on Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. I have done hundreds of bankruptcies in 35 years of practice. I have lots of practical ideas to save you money and then help you rebuild your credit rating.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Top 100 State of Illinois
- The National Advocates
- A + rating
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Debtor/Creditor Committee
- 7th Circuit
Free phone and/or office consultation with no time limit.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept Debtor's debit card. I accept credit cards of friends and family of the debtor but because the debtor will be listing his/her credit cards on the bankruptcy I cannot accept the debtor's credit card.
- English: Spoken, Written