A 1993 graduate of the University of Richmond School of Law, Charlottesville attorney Lynn Bradley, has dedicated herself to fighting for the rights of Virginians.
Early in her career, she enjoyed a varied general practice with a heavy emphasis on litigation. She was exposed to many areas of the law and logged many hours in the courtroom. As time progressed, Ms. Bradley was able to identify her strengths and follow her interests. She now concentrates her practice in workers’ compensation and Bankruptcy.
Ms. Bradley has been with Tucker Griffin Barnes, P.C. since January, 1996. She is proud to be a member a firm that values individuals and supports the needs of families in and around central Virginia.
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Activities: Law Review 1991- 1993 Manuscripts Editor 1992-1993
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (1989) | Sociology/Criminal Justice
- Activities: Alpha Sigma Alpha, Cheerleader,
- Tucker Griffin Barnes
- - Current
- Workers' Compensation Issue Spotting for the General Practitioner , CABA CLE
- BV Distinguished
- Voted Best of Law Firm
- Favorite Law Firm
- Charlottesville Family
- Voted Favorite Law Firm
- Daily Progress
- Virginia State Bar  # 35761
- Free Consultation
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Chapter 7 & 13