Claimed Lawyer Profile
- New England Law | Boston
- Honors: Graduated cum laude Member of the New England Law Review
- Quinnipiac College
- B.A. | Mathematics/Chemistry
- Blatman, Bobrowski & Mead, LLC
- Advise and issue legal opinions to municipal clients on a wide range of legal matters, with a focus on public contracting, procurement and land use matters. Represent municipal and private clients at zoning board, planning board, and selectmen’s meetings, and before the various trial and appellate courts in the Commonwealth. Draft Pleadings, motions and discovery in connection with litigation on behalf of municipal and private clients. Assist private clients in all areas of land use, zoning and estate management.
- Law Clerk
- Massachusetts Land Court
- Researched and drafted proposed orders, decisions, and memoranda related to the full array of cases within the Land Court’s jurisdiction. Attended motions sessions, hearings, and trials, while working closely with the Chief Justice on a daily basis.
- Law Clerk
- Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Selected through a competitive application process to receive one of a limited number of New England School of Law sponsored Judicial Internships. Responsibilities included all those assigned to the Judge’s permanent law clerk, including but not limited to researching civil and criminal issues, writing legal memoranda and drafting decisions.
- Massachusetts Attorney General
- Reviewed proposed zoning bylaws for approval, in particular one involving sex offender registry restrictions.
Articles & Publications
- The Massachusetts State Constitution
- Oxford University Press
- Zuckerman v. Town of Hadley: The New Substantive Due Process Challenge to Regulating Municipal Growth in Massachusetts
- Municipal Law Conference
- Women's Bar Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
- Family Law
Additional Practice Area
- Land Use/Planning/Zoning
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map