Macey Dawson Gurley
- Family Law, Divorce, Juvenile Law ...
Macey Dawson Gurley is an associate attorney at Rocco & Griffin, PLLC. She joined the law firm as an attorney in 2014. Macey is a native of White County and attended White County High School. She was Senior Class President and graduated in the Top Ten of her high school class. Macey graduated summa cum laude from Tennessee Technological University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She received both the Distinguished Senior Award and the Paul G. Stephenson Award for Honorary Student from the Political Science Department. She later earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Regent University School of Law where she graduated in the Top 25% of her class and received the Eagle Award for her work in the Civil Practice Clinic. During law school, Macey was the Executive Editor of the Regent University Journal of Law & Public Policy and she participated in the Child Advocacy Practicum. Macey primarily practices in the area of family law with a focus on divorce, child custody and support, adoption, and juvenile law. She is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association and the National Association of Counsel for Children. Macey enjoys working with children who have special needs, reading, and hiking throughout Tennessee. She currently lives in Sparta with her husband, Brad, and their two dogs, Hattie and Howie.
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 33321
- Free Consultation
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights