Marc has practiced in the areas of tax controversies and litigation, business litigation, and probate litigation for over 35 years. He knows what to do to release tax levies, release liens, and resolve audits, innocent spouse and fraud claims, and civil penalties. Likewise, he knows how to litigate business disputes and probate contests.
- Wayne State University Law School
- LL.M. | Taxation
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (1975)
- Honors: Editor in Chief, Journal of Urban Law, n/k/a University of Detroit Mercy Law Review; Clarence Burton Scholarship Award
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1972) | Labor & Industrial Relations
- Honors: Dean's List, various
- Activities: Intercollegiate baseball, lacrosse, and ice hockey; MSU Varsity Alumni "S" Club
- Michigan State Bar # 25628
- Free Consultation
The first consultation is free of charge.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Contingent Fees
In the right circumstances, we will take cases on a full or partial contingent fee basis.
- Tax Law
- Business Law
- Legal Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written