Marcus Nahon was a Founding Member and Senior Partner of Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz and is now serving as Of Counsel to the firm. In 1970, Mr. Nahon received his undergraduate degree from the University of Memphis. Mr. Nahon then decided to follow a legal career by enrolling in the University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, and he received his Juris Doctor degree in 1974.
Mr. Nahon started his legal career by handling various litigation matters including bankruptcy cases, business and contract disputes, criminal defense, collections, and personal injury cases. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Nahon has spent much of his time in court handling legal hearings and trying cases. Mr. Nahon is admitted to practice law in all state courts in Tennessee, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and several federal courts.
Mr. Nahon has always wanted to level the playing field between individuals and the powerful companies that virtually have unlimited funding to defend cases. Mr. Nahon’s vision of helping injured victims continues throughout the entire firm today.
Mr. Nahon has previously been recognized as a Super Lawyer, which is based on a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. All Super Lawyers must undergo a rigorous selection process which includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations. Only 5% of all attorneys are selected to Super Lawyers, and Mr. Nahon has been recognized as a Super Lawyer in the area of plaintiff personal injury.
Mr. Nahon has been a member of several professional legal organizations, including the American Association for Justice, American Trial Lawyers Association, Tennessee Association for Justice, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, and the Memphis Bar Association. These professional organizations allow Mr. Nahon to remain current on cutting edge legal trends in the area of personal injury.
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (1974)
- University of Memphis
- B.A. (1970)
- Of Counsel
- Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz Personal Injury Attorneys
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Personal Injury, Plaintiff
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Marcus Nahon's Website Profile
- Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz, PLC Website
- Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Truck Accident Lawyer Blog
- Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer Blog