- Enjoys an "AV rating" from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating obtainable.
- Voted by his peers one of the "Best of the Bar"
- Named as one of Florida Trend's "Legal Elite", an honor given to less than one percent of the lawyers in the state.
- Selected as a "Super Lawyer," lawyers who have attained certain honors, results or credentials, which indicate a high degree of peer recognition or professional competence.
- Serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law
Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, where he served on the Board of Directors of the Miami Chapter.
- Member of the Dade County Bar Association, where he previously served on the Board of Directors.
- Serves as an Ambassador for the Miami chapter of Big Brothers/Big Sisters, previously serving on the Board of Directors for (since 1998) and previously served as a mentor to an "at risk" child. He served as past legal counsel to the agency and chair of the Volunteer Recruitment Council.
- Leadership Miami Graduate.
Mr. Eiglarsh is frequently asked to provide the media with legal commentary and appears frequently on the following networks:
- HLN (CNN's "Sister Station," Headline News)
- Fox News Channel
- CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX affiliates
- E Entertainment Television
Shows that he's appeared on:
- The O'Reilly Factor
- 60 Minutes
- The Today Show
- Good Morning America
- World News Tonight, with Diane Sawyer
- Dr. Phil
- The Kelly File (with host Megyn Kelly)
- Dr. Drew on Call
- Nancy Grace
- Jane Velez Mitchell
- The View
Mr. Eiglarsh is a heavily sought after lecturer and speaker as well.