The Grover Law Firm offers clients the best of both worlds – He is an Attorney with extensive legal expertise, knowledge and experience combined with the personal attention and focus that only a small, hardworking firm can provide.
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- Fort Hays State University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Graduate of National College of DUI Defense
- National College of DUI Defense
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- - Current
- National College for DUI Defense
- 10th Circuit
Free 30 min consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
3% fee added to all credit card transactions.
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- Car Accidents