The Grover Law Firm offers clients the best of both worlds – He is an Attorney with extensive legal expertise, knowledge and experience combined with the personal attention and focus that only a small, hardworking firm can provide.
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- Fort Hays State University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Graduate of National College of DUI Defense
- National College of DUI Defense
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- - Current
- National College for DUI Defense
- 10th Circuit
Free 30 min consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
3% fee added to all credit card transactions.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License