Mark KooAttorney for Credere Law, P.C.
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Family Law ...
Mark T. Koo’s work includes Corporate Compliance and Governance, Estate Planning, Family Law, Non-Profit Formation and setting up the 501c3 Non-profit designation. Mark also helps companies file incorporation as well as other corporate legal assistance.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mark T. Koo has been involved with Silicon Valley’s technologies such as data warehousing, wireless software and hardware technologies, and internet technologies.
Mark is a graduate of McGeorge Law School and is a member of the California Bar.
Mark received his bachelors of science degree in electrical engineering and masters of science degree in materials science from University of California, Davis.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Credere Law
- - Current
- State Bar of California  # 280614
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 280614
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration
- Law Firm