- University of Maine School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Criminal Law Practicum
- University of Maine - University of Southern Maine
- B.A. | Philosophy
- Honors: Summa cum laude; Honors in Philosophy; Congressional Intern 1990-1991; Maine Policy Scholars 1991-1992
- Founder & Senior Counsel
- Seacoast Law
- - Current
- Founded by Principal and Senior Counsel, Mary-Anne Martell, Seacoast Law & Title is a three attorney Maine law practice with locations at 240 Main Street in the city of Westbrook and 34 Center Street in the city of Auburn. Offering "city sophistication with small town service," Seacoast Law & Title offers legal representation in family law, estate planning, corporations, real estate law and bankruptcy. Seacoast Law & Title also offers abstracting, title examinations as well as residential and commercial settlement closings.
- Martell & Associates, PA
- Full service law firm located in Westbrook, Maine offering family law, real estate, social security appeals, equine law, & bankruptcy
- Kaldro & Martell, P.A.
- General practice specializing in real estate, family law, bankruptcy, criminal defense, & civil litigation
- Maine Professional Business Women, Inc.
- - Current
- Activities: Maine Professional Business Women, Inc., provides networking, education, resources and support for professional women in the Greater Portland area.
- National Association of Professional Women, Inc.
- President- Greater Portland Chapter
- - Current
- Maine Harness Racing Commission
- Activities: Governor Baldacci's appointment to the Maine Harness Racing Commission.
- 1st Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Equine Law
- Small Claims
- Corporate Law