Mr. Passen is a personal injury attorney at Chicago-based Passen Law Group. Mr. Passen concentrates in all areas of personal injury, including truck accidents, brain and spinal cord injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
Prior to joining Passen Law Group, Mr. Passen was an attorney in the litigation department of Jenner & Block LLP.
Mr. Passen received his B.A. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, in Economics from the University of Michigan in 2002.
Mr. Passen obtained his law degree, summa cum laude, from DePaul University College of Law in 2006, where he graduated Order of the Coif. During law school, Mr. Passen was as a member of the DePaul Law Review.
During the 2003-04 academic year, Mr. Passen clerked for the Honorable Ronald A. Guzman, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He also spent the following semester clerking at the United States Attorney's Office, Northern District of Illinois.
Mr. Passen is a member of the Illinois Bar. He is also a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Illinois State Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice. In addition, Mr. Passen volunteers to work with elementary teachers and students in Chicago-area public schools as part of the Constitutional Rights Foundation of Chicago's "Lawyers in the Classroom" program.
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; DePaul Law Review
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Economics
- Honors: Graduated with High Distinction (magna cum laude); Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Passen Law Group
- - Current
- Mr. Passen practices personal injury law with Passen Law Group in Chicago, Illinois.
- Jenner & Block
- Mr. Passen was an associate attorney in the Litigation department of Jenner & Block in Chicago.
- "Conflict Resolved: Settling Defendants Not Included on Jury Verdict Forms"
- CBA Record
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chair, Young Lawyers Section
- - Current
- Chicago Bar Foundation
- President, Young Professionals Board
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Truck Accidents