Matthew D Davidson
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
Matthew D. Davidson is an Associate Attorney at Davidson Law Offices, with a general practice emphasizing areas such as personal injury, insurance defense, insurance coverage, construction defect, wrongful death and business litigation. Matthew also covers matters such as criminal law, probate, wills and estates as well as domestic relations.
Matthew and his wife Christine are proud parents of two boys. Matthew is an avid outdoorsman, enjoying hunting, fishing and hiking. Throughout his life, Matthew has acquired many skills through a variety of jobs. Matthew has worked in the restaurant, landscaping, and construction businesses. In 2011 he started his own landscaping business, which he later stepped away from, to pursue his legal career. Matthew understands the struggles of running a business, as well as the work it takes to be successful. These traits help him relate to clients, and better understand their legal issues.
Matthew is licensed in the State of Ohio.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- Honors: Deans List
- Eastern Kentucky University
- B.S. (2012) | History and Political Science
- Activities: Kappa Alpha Order; IFC Secretary
- Fairfield City Civil Service Commissioner
- - Current
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Defense
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- English: Spoken, Written