Matt has spent his legal career helping clients when they need it the most. He has helped hundreds of clients get approved for Social Security Disability benefits since 2013. He has gone through NHTSA's field sobriety test training for both alcohol and drug-related DUI's. And he has helped numerous clients receive compensation for injuries they received in auto accidents.
If you're looking for an attorney who is trained and qualified to handle your Disability case, auto accident, or DUI, call Matt Ooten for a free consultation.
- Lincoln Memorial University - John J. Duncan, Jr. School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- B.A. (2009)
- Ooten Law Firm
- - Current
- Owner of the Ooten Law Firm, a firm that practices Social Security Disability, Criminal Defense and DUI, and Personal Injury (car wrecks and slip and falls).
- Managing Attorney
- Ogle, Elrod, and Baril
- Managing attorney for the Social Security Disability Department.
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 032287
- National College of Drunk Driving Defense (NCDD)
- - Current
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
No upfront costs.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets