Claimed Lawyer Profile
Mr. Gebhardt has extensive experience in the fields of criminal, traffic and real estate law. He has worked for the Cook County States Attorneys Office as a prosecutor and has broad experience in all facets of real estate law in Illinois.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. | Law
- DePaul University
- B.A. (1996) | Political Science
- Law Offices of Matthew R Gebhardt, P.C.
- - Current
- The criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Matthew R. Gebhardt have over 15 years of experience working with clients throughout Illinois. Our knowledge as former prosecutors allows us to effectively handle cases such as traffic crimes, driving under the influence (DUI) arrests, and all other criminal law charges. Our attorneys are aware that being accused of a crime can be stressful, so we emphasize the importance of providing our clients with the legal information they need quickly. Unlike other law firms, we make prompt communication a priority. We recognize how harshly legal issues can impact your life. We are dedicated to being there when you need us. Our office offers free and immediate phone consultations on all legal matters 24 hours a day. Please contact us online or call anytime to speak with an attorney about your case.
- Cook County States Attorneys Office
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Chicago Bar Associaon
- Northwest Suburban Bar Associaton
- West Suburban Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
Contact & Map