(509) 903-9500Tap to Call This Lawyer
Matthew R KaminskiOver 10 years of experience in Divorce, Domestic Violence, and Criminal Defense.
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
- Florida, Washington
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Matthew Kaminski was born and raised in South Florida, attending the University of Florida for undergrad and then Florida A&M College of Law for his Juris Doctorate.
After two years of practice, he relocated to Washington State and began a law office in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle. Mr. Kaminski was later recruited to assist Ashby Law as a senior managing attorney in order to help develop their office, including their Yakima office.
Mr. Kaminski fell in love with Yakima and the surrounding Valley and with the assistance of his partner Brooke Barnes founded Yakima Law PLLC.
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Activities: ABA Moot Court
- University of Florida
- B.A. (2006) | History
- Rao & Pierce
- Managing Attorney
- Yakima Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Oversee an office of 7 employees and manage a caseload of Family and Criminal Defense cases.
- Senior Managing Attorney
- Ashby Law
- Managed the Yakima office while building it form a 3 person firm into a 8 person branch. Managed a wide diverse caseload consisting of Dissolution, Parentage, Dependency, Domestic Violence, and other matters.
- Washington State Bar Association  # 44023
- The Florida Bar  # 0069193
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 69193
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 44023
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Yakima Law, PLLC
Contact & Map