I am a trial attorney serving clients across all of California state wide.
I work to protect the rights of the people in our community.
Often I represent the David in the fight against Goliath. Many of my clients have been people injured and who are up against large insurance companies.
Insurance companies only care about one thing – profits. They profit by paying less to injured people.
I fight insurance companies that delay and deny rightful claims.
Don’t get less than you deserve. Get in touch with me today to discuss your case and receive free legal advice.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. | Law
- California State University - Northridge
- Law Offices of Matthew Rabban, APC
- - Current
- State Bar of California  # 277910
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- English: Spoken, Written