Free Consultation: (810) 715-7223Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Maureen Martin Caster

Advocacy Team for Indigent Fathers, PLLC
  • Michigan
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I graduated from Swartz Creek High School in 1982, from the University of Michigan - Flint in 1986 and the Thomas M. Cooley Law School (now Western Michigan Law School) in 1989. I have been practicing since 1989. My practice is mostly confined to the family. I do divorce, child custody and support, parenting time, paternity, child abuse and neglect, wills, estate planing, guardianship and conservatorship.

I believe most people are in my office for stressful situations. I try to relieve that stress and walk you through the court process as easy as possible.

Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
J.D. (1989) | Law
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Logo
University of Michigan - Flint
B.A. (1986) | History
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Staff Attorney
Advocacy Team for Indigent Fathers, PLLC
- Current
Attorney Referee
Genesee County Teen Jury Referee
- Current
Speaking Engagements
Minor Guardianships in Family Court Child Abuse and Neglect, Family Law, Genesee County
Genesee County Bar Association
How Epic and Juvenile Guardianship work within the framework of the Family Court Division Child Abuse and Neglect cases.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Michigan  # P43201
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
6th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    I will discuss your case for 30 minutes.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Legal Answers
Q. I have 2 kids mother cheated I would like a DNA test before paying child support I'm on both birth certificate
A: This is not an easy to answer question as more information is needed such as: are you married to the mother and the age of the children?
Q. I have full physical and legal custody of my twin boys. My ex just got unsupervised visits after 6 yrs of supervised.
A: You should file a motion asking the court to go back to supervised parenting time.
Q. My ex is going out of state Chicago to work with her brother for the summer if my daughter stays with me does she pay me
A: You would have to file a motion to change how the child support is paid.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Maureen I. Martin Caster
8048 Miller Rd., Ste B
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Telephone: (810) 715-7223