I graduated from Swartz Creek High School in 1982, from the University of Michigan - Flint in 1986 and the Thomas M. Cooley Law School (now Western Michigan Law School) in 1989. I have been practicing since 1989. My practice is mostly confined to the family. I do divorce, child custody and support, parenting time, paternity, child abuse and neglect, wills, estate planing, guardianship and conservatorship.
I believe most people are in my office for stressful situations. I try to relieve that stress and walk you through the court process as easy as possible.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- University of Michigan - Flint
- B.A. (1986) | History
- Staff Attorney
- Advocacy Team for Indigent Fathers, PLLC
- - Current
- Attorney Referee
- Genesee County Teen Jury Referee
- - Current
- Minor Guardianships in Family Court Child Abuse and Neglect, Family Law, Genesee County
- Genesee County Bar Association
- How Epic and Juvenile Guardianship work within the framework of the Family Court Division Child Abuse and Neglect cases.
- State Bar of Michigan # P43201
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
I will discuss your case for 30 minutes.
- Credit Cards Accepted