Margaret S. "Meg" Westall anchors iTicket in Western North Carolina, handling traffic matters in Buncombe and Madison Counties. One of Attorney Hatley’s oldest friends, Meg has helped our law firm expand all the way to the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway. Prior to joining iTicket.law, Meg worked in a small Asheville-based firm where her practice focused on estate and trust planning and administration. Advising fiduciaries and neutralizing conflict in matters of administration has afforded her a no-nonsense approach to technical problem solving. Meg is also involved with the Pisgah Legal Services Mountain Area Volunteer Lawyer program, for which she assists low-income seniors planning for incapacity or end-of-life. Meg lives in Asheville, where she raises a neurotic hound dog and a beautiful baby boy.
- Elon University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Associate Attorney
- iTicket.law - Powered by Hatley Law Office
- Technology has radically improved your life. Shouldn’t it make fighting your traffic ticket just as easy? Then why are so many law firms stuck in the 1980's? iTicket.law™ is a 21st century law firm, built to revolutionize legal defense with exceptional service and convenience. We believe you deserve a convenient and pain-free legal process.
- North Carolina State Bar  # 46422
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written