Alfano Law Firm helps families with family law, elder law, estate-planning, guardianship, conservatorship, and adoption matters. We know that life changing events happen and we want to help you when they do. Alfano Law Firm will guide you through the legal process and give you compassion and professionalism at an affordable cost.
We work with clients on wills, trusts, powers of attorney, deeds, living wills, guardianship for both children and adults, termination of guardianship, conservatorship, adoption, step-parent adoption, third-party adoption, divorce, child custody matters, third-party custody, grandparent rights, parenting plans, modifications, and more. We are passionate about making sure you and your family members are protected. We also offer affordable mediation services to those who want to work on issues before court involvement.
Choosing the right attorney is an important decision. We offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget. Often, our estate planning clients require in-home services.
If you need in-home estate planning services, call us at 816-774-1107 to schedule your free consultation or email email@example.com to schedule today.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- B.A. | Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude Pro Bono Honors
- Contract Panel Attorney
- Missouri State Public Defender
- Volunteer Attorney
- - Current
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem for child in abuse and neglect matters
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri
- Kiske Law Office
- Guardian ad Litem
- Missouri State Bar
- Missouri Supreme Court Approved Mediator
- Missouri State Bar
- Pro Bono Honors
- University of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Free Consultation
30 minute free consultation. Will do additional time on a case by case basis.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and MasterCard
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide numerous payment plans and schedules. We also provide limited representation plans.
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Juvenile Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- English: Spoken, Written