Free Consultation: (618) 233-7900Tap to Call This Lawyer
Megan M. Gilbreth
- Divorce, Family Law, Foreclosure Defense ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
MEGAN M. GILBRETH, born in Belleville, Illinois.
License: Illinois 2012
Education: Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (B.S. in Social Work, Summa Cum Laude, 2007); St. Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
Areas of Practice: Ms. Gilbreth practices in the following areas of law: Family Law, Divorce, Guardianships, Estates and Trusts, Litigation, as well as General Practice.
Illinois State Bar Association Section Member: Family Law
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6309080
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Contact & Map