Attorney licensed in California but traveling the world. Business law, contracts, and emerging technology nerd. I'm a specialist in startups and technology, so we're a perfect match if you:
- need a contract or agreement written or reviewed, even if it's not tech-related
- are a DAO, startup, or established business looking for legal help (even funding related!)
- are a software developer or working with software devs and programmers
- are interested in or planning on issuing a crypto token
- have a legal question unique to technology
Currently, I run my own law firm, teach Transactional Drafting at UC Boulder Law as an adjunct, and work as Of Counsel at a web3 specialist law firm. I graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law's Program in Law and Technology with a certification in Intellectual Property in a mere two years (law school usually takes three) and in the top third of my class. I love trademarks, copyright, contracts, licensing, and how the internet and developing technology is changing the legal landscape. I've interned at both corporations and boutique firms, and I've taken extensive specialized classes in intellectual property, technology law, contracts and licensing.