Free Consultation: (662) 408-4230Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Melissa L Gardner-Ardoin

  • Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
  • Mississippi
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Mississippi College
M.S. (2014) | Marriage and Family Therapy
Placeholder image for education.
Mississippi College School of Law
J.D. (1994) | Law
Mississippi College School of Law Logo
Belhaven College
B.A. (1991) | Psychology and English
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
The Mississippi Bar  # 9849
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Mississippi Bar
ID Number: 9849
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Traffic Tickets
Suspended License
Appeals & Appellate
Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Juvenile Law
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Legal Answers
Q. My ex doesnt receive the full amount I pay in why is it because she receives food stamps and medical through the state
A: If she is receiving state benefits the State will take their portion. Just make sure you are paying what you are ordered to pay, and you will be ok.
Q. Louisiana-my dad purchased our family home with money he collected from a lawsuit injury over 25 yrs ago. Then married.
A: You need a Louisiana attorney. This is Mississippi.
Q. In Mississippi, am I legally allowed to take my son out of the state either temporarily or permanently?
A: Yes, you can take your child anywhere you want and for however long you want so long as you don’t have a court order preventing from doing that.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Melissa L. Gardner, PLLC
9356 Goodman Road
Suite 6
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Telephone: (662) 408-4230