Licensed in Tennessee and Georgia, I dedicate my practice to DUI defense and criminal defense. I work for myself and have my own space right in the heart of downtown Chattanooga.
My clients come first when they step in my door. It is not only my job to get each case the best possible result but to make sure clients understand their charges, the process, and their options at each stage of their case.
For more information about me, please visit my website, www.zieboldlawfirm.com
or call me at (423) 331-0178.
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of the South
- B.A. | English
- Honors: with Honors
- The Law Office of Meredith Ziebold
- Problem Solving in the Practice of Criminal Defense, Girls Preparatory School Winterim Break, Ziebold Building
- Girls Preparatory School
- Spoke to group of high school students from Girls Preparatory School about problem solving in practice of criminal defense and law as a career choice for young women.
- Certification in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- 10 Best Law Firms
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Tennessee State Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- English: Spoken, Written