Michael A. Federico is the principal/owner of Guard Dog Law where his practice areas include motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, civil rights, contract disputes and criminal law. He is also partner with Olson Cannon Gormley Angulo & Stoberski.
Mr. Federico has also received appointments to serve in several judicial capacities for Southern Nevada over the years, including Alternate Municipal Court Judge, Justice of the Peace Pro-Tem, Eighth Judicial District Court Arbitrator, and Department of Family Services Hearing Officer. Mr. Federico earned his B.S.B.A. degrees from the University of New York at Buffalo, M.B.A. from the University of New York at Buffalo, and J.D. degree from the University of Houston.
Michael Federico is a skilled Litigator and Trial Attorney. He is licensed in the State of Nevada and the State of Florida. Michael Federico has over 22 years experience. Michael has skill and knowledge on all sides of the courtroom. If you or your company needs an experienced litigator and trial attorney, please give Michael a call at 702-625-9777.
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- J.D. (1996) | LAW
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State University of New York - College at Buffalo (Buffalo State College)
- MBA (1994) | Business
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases - Doctor and Attorney Perspectives, National Buiness Institute, Las Vegas - Nevada
- National Buisness Institute
- Doctor and Attorney Perspectives- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Nevada 2019
- National Trial Lawyer Top 100
- Michael takes pride in great customer service. He understands that the legal process may be can be intimidating for many. He will do his best to guide his clients thru the legal process. Michael has over 20 years experience in Civil Litigation. Michael is a skilled litigator and trial attorney. His knowledge and skill help him excel in the courtroom.
- Florida State Bar
- - Current
- Nevada State Bar # 5946
- - Current
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights