- Brigham Young University
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Activities: President, Moot Court; VP, EERS
- Utah State University
- B.L.A. (2009) | Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning
- Independent Contractor
- Robert Anderson Law, P.C.
- Performed oil & gas title work exclusively for Robert Anderson Law, for a client in the Barnett Shale play, including title opinions, tracking complex leasehold interests, and related work.
- Student Editor, RMMLJ
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Edited several articles for publication in the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Journal
- Office of the Solicitor, Department of the Interior
- Took a leading role in editing and negotiating a major federal contract, performed research and writing for BLM, BIA, and other Interior agencies, and participated in conference calls for a variety of clients and agency personnel.
- Texas State Bar, Oil & Gas Section
- - Current
- Texas Young Professionals
- - Current
During our initial visit, I will ask for information on your legal issues, provide an overview of what I think can be done, and answer any questions you may have.
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Shumway Van & Hansen