I am a USPTO registered patent attorney with a broad-based national and international intellectual property practice. My practice areas include patent, trade secret, trademark and ICANN dispute resolution, copyright, image and privacy rights, performance and entertainment law, cyberspace law, and IP business start-ups.
I am also an electrical engineer with considerable experience in mid to high volume product design in the general areas of digital and analog signals and systems and control systems for the medical and instrumentation fields.
- Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. | Intellectual Property, Comparative and Administrative Law
- Johns Hopkins University
- B.S. | Electrical Engineering
- Again, all academic activities
- Honors: Departmental Honors
- Patent Attorney
- Technilaw PLLC
- - Current
- Patent and trademark application preparation, prosecution, and opinions. Copyright registration and prosecution. Right to image and privacy actions. National and international intellectual property matters.
- West Virginia
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Int. Trade
- U.S. Dist. Court, ND and SD WV
- Intellectual Property
Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trade Secret
- Trademark and ICANN dispute resolution