Why Choose This Firm?
For this law firm, going the extra mile for a client is a given. But here are SEVEN other ways that this firm stands out:
1. Mr. Bergmann brings more than thirty years of knowledge and experience to his handling of each client's legal matter.
2. Mr. Bergmann provides outstanding legal service for a reasonable fee.
3. The firm's staff are welcoming and helpful, from the scheduling of a client’s appointment through the conclusion of the matter.
4. Mr. Bergmann works with each client directly throughout the handling of the client’s legal matter. A client is never handed off to anyone else.
5. Mr. Bergmann accepts all client calls and, if he is unavailable, responds to all client communications (emails and calls) promptly.
6. All legal work is completed in a timely manner.
7. The firm's first-floor office is conveniently located within 1-1/2 miles of three major highways (I-74, I-275, and Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway.) And free parking is located immediately adjacent to the front entrance.
While other law firms may be able to provide their clients with some of these benefits. we don’t believe that any other firm can offer more.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Honors: UC Law School-US Law Week Award--Best 3rd Year Academic Performance
- Miami University of Ohio
- B.A. (1979) | History/Business Admin.
- Honors: Dean's List-Multiple Semesters
- Michael J. Bergmann, LLC
- - Current
- Attorney and Founder
- AV Rating--Preeminent in Legal Ability and Ethics
- Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Highest possible rating based on responses of other attorneys practicing in the community. Awarded to only 10% of practicing attorneys.
- Ohio State Bar # 0023154
- - Current
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- - Current
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards Checks are also accepted.
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury and wrongful death claims: 25%-33-1/3% of amount recovered
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Many business, estate planning, real estate, and construction documents may be prepared for a flat fee.
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Litigation, Arbitrations, and Mediations
- English: Spoken, Written
- Web site of Michael J. Bergmann, LLC