• Defended clients accused of Conspiracy, Weapon Offenses, Drug Related Offenses, Aggravated/Simple Assault, Sexual Assault, Rape, Burglary, Criminal Trespass, Robbery, Theft Offenses, Forgery, DUI, False Imprisonment, Terroristic Threats, White Collar Crimes, and other related crimes.
• Successfully represented clients at preliminary hearings and trials, in Philadelphia, Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and several New Jersey Counties.
• Negotiated plea bargains for clients by way of communicating with Assistant District Attorneys, and their Chiefs.
• Argued for Bail Reduction, to lift a Detainer (Probation and Bench Warrant related detainers), and represented clients during Probation Violation Hearings (Gag I and Gag II).
• Successfully argued for sentences outside the guidelines by way of an open plea.
• Participated in white collar civil depositions, settlement, and defense.
• Wrote motions for bail reduction, to a lift a detainer, and early parole.
• Surrendered clients with arrest warrants.
• Interviewed incarcerated clients and advised them of their rights and options.
• Signed up new clients through the law firm intake process.
• Negotiated with insurance companies for personal injury settlements.
• Created real estate agreements for landlord/tenant, including foreclosure settlements.
• Worked on real property forfeiture cases.
• Transferred deeds between buyers and sellers of real estate.
• Handled depositions between property owners and insurance companies regarding arson and other types of property damage.
• Settled franchise contract disputes.
• Drafted employment contracts for various businesses.
• Delegated tasks amongst lawyers and paralegals in order to achieve filing deadlines and research project deadlines.
Certified Legal Intern
Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office
• Successfully represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in preliminary hearings and trials pursuant to Retail Theft, Receiving Stolen Property, K&I, Possession with Intent to Deliver, Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault, and Prostitution.
• Counseled witness/victims regarding their legal rights, and prepared witnesses/victims for trial.
• Performed legal research and investigated criminal cases pursuant to Pennsylvania criminal statutes and case law.
• Evaluated criminal records at Community Court in order to present appropriate offers to defendants in custody.
• Participated in bail and retainer hearings at Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility.
• Prepared and presented appeals concerning 4th Amendment Violations.
• Worked with police officers and narcotics detectives in an effort to investigate and verify factual details in criminal matters.
Orleans Home Builders
• Researched and summarized Home Owners Association Statutes for Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
• Evaluated real property in terms of property value, zoning, liens, mortgages, and location.
• Worked on CERCLA case dealing with the clean-up of a local area bridge, in Philadelphia.
• Wrote memos regarding income tax and school tax amendments.
• Organized discovery for arbitration, depositions, and trial.
• Participated in legal matters concerning business and real estate disputes, between contactors and subcontractors, and developers and buyers.
• Wrote correspondence to clients explaining their sale agreement obligations.
• Researched HUD grants and loans for a variety of land development projects.
• Observed and reported on depositions relating to legal matters with subcontractors.
• Maintained contact with clients and opposing counsel.
Activities: 2012 – Founder / Creator of Tutor4MBE.com, a company that specially tutors L3 students for the MBE portion of the bar exam.
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes